04 July 2011

The Ex's Dilemma

Assalamualaikum

Have you ever been in love? Pernah? Yes? No? YES?! Eh eh eh...How old are you? Apa???!!! Baru sekolah rendah pandai-pandai mengaku pernah in love konon!! Sudah! Go back to school and learn something useful..Aisehmen..budak-budak sekarang bukan main ah...*iklan sekejap*

I have my fair share of love although it wasn't always that good but I've no regrets.What important to me now is that - Alhamdulillah I'm married to a wonderful guy and I'm happy! But this entry is not about me so I'll skip this part..ehheheee..*iklan lagi*

I believe most of us have been in and out of love so many times in our life kan? Tidak kisah la berapa kali,seribu kali pun if you still believe that your true love is out there,you'll keep on trying and searching for that right person,am I right? Kalau tidak cari pun doesn't mean that you won't get involve with anything that got to do with love.If feeling is involved,anything is possible even if it means falling in love with the same person all over again.Yes,the same person that may have broken your heart months or years ago..

Google bagi image ni

Want to make a story (direct translation of "hendak dijadikan cerita"),a friend of a friend of mine is having a dilemma with her ex.They've already broken up for few months when she realize that she still have feelings for him.She still loves him and wanted him back but the problem is her ex doesn't feel the same way.You see,he had already moved on.Based on her story,it seems like he ignored her but she won't give in.What bothers me most is why did she broke up with him in the first place? Well I did ask her but she seems reluctant to tell me and only mention that there were problems and I didn't ask further so I just kept quiet.If she was my best friend I would definitely kick her butt for even thinking about going back to her ex! I mean,that's a no no right? Going back to your ex is just..I don't know..

 What about you? Would you go back to your ex? If you were in her situation,would you do the same thing? If he ignores you,would you stop or would you keep on trying or even beg for him to take you back? OR just put aside your feelings and continue with your life - move on? Okay,banyak tanya pulak Suri ni..I myself suck at relationship and giving advise regarding these matter is definitely not my specialty! Kalau saya bagi advise pun belum tentu boleh pakai and for me to follow my own advise pun susah-susah..BUT,I did came up with few (negative) reasons why people wanna go back to their ex's but this is female version la :

1.You realize that you still love him and wants him back <--macam my friend situation la (Usually happen when it's already too late so BOOOO!!)

2.Out of nowhere you decided to stalk your ex-bf's FB and suddenly nampak dia jadi handsome and rasa rugi pulak kau tinggalkan dia sedangkan muka dia macam tuuu jugak dari dulu sampai sekarang.The truth is you felt jealous when you saw him with his new gf! (Hah! Siapa terasa?!)

3.Ex-bf kau menang loteri!! You're this materialistic type of girl so by getting back with your ex kiranya kau pun ikut 'menang loteri' jugak la..
p/s: loteri itu judi,berjudi itu haram

4.Kau dah tidak laku.Every guy around you are too scared to be near you sebab kau couple skejap putus,couple sekejap putus,couple lagi sekali-putus jugak lagi sekali!

5.Carik sendiri..I've no more bull to shit <---- ?????

Doesn't matter what the reasons are,baik ka buruk ka it still depends on how you handle the situation AFTER you get back together.You have to ensure the reason/problem for your FIRST break up won't occur as it might lead to your NEXT! If it's not worth it than move on because no matter how people always said that it's worth the try,it is important to know when to stop trying.Listening to others advise is good but do not settle for what other people think is right for you.Jodoh itu ditangan Allah SWT tapi jangan jadikan ia alasan untuk jadi leka dan jangan lupa,Dia bagi kita otak untuk berfikir mana satu yang baik dan buruk.

Being in love is the greatest feeling but when it hurt,it hurts badly and yet it's not the end of it! <3

Google bagi jugak

 *bercinta lepas kahwin lagi best and halal lagi!*

Much love from me,
Suri

4 comments:

  1. Well, it took my ex 8 months to beg. Then one day, he wanted to see me. So I said okay. When we met, I don't really talk to him that much because for me, it was awfully an awkward situation. Though, before I said yes on meeting him, I had asked my friends to be with me and he brought along someone (his friend) too. Awkward for me because he kept staring at me and wanted to talk me. We talked a bit but he didn't dare saying he wanted me back infront of other people. So, he asked his friend to talk to me alone and I said to his friend what done is done. I've already moved on from my feelings for him. Yes, I admit wanting him back after he broke up with me but I don't give in to my feelings quickly. For your friend Kak Suri, it's actually a phase. She misses his presence around her. There's always a reason why certain relationship didn't work out half way. I mean I dare to say so because I've been there. If a relationship is strong, it doesn't matter how such an ass-hole you can get/be, the other person would still forgive you and still want you around in their lives because he/she appreciates you as much to have let you go. You don't have to break-up to find your real feelings for your ex. That's just..wrong. That's not love even. Sorry for the long comment Kak Suri. Just felt like I should share my thoughts. Though different people have different stories and experience. So, here's one of mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing een! Don't bother about my reasons,it was just purely for fun and I totally made that up..well,atleast it's good as you've already moved on and I'm happy for you..<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. same with me! idk why, everynight i'll miss him. idk why!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, i was looking for the picture then terjumpe your blog pulak. i rarely blog walking but yours seems nice. ;D

    ReplyDelete