01 April 2011

and it starts with...

                                                               بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم .

 As salam all! Yay,finally I have my own blog where I can talk all day long anytime I want without having to make any noise.I've created this account since last year but have forgotten the password and too lazy to retrieve it back because I'm super lame but Alhamdulillah I've finally got the strength and voila! I am obviously new in blogging and all this while I've spent my time stalking cool and awesome bloggers quietly and I'm happy to say that I don't have to anymore as I can personally follow (and still stalking) them because I too have my own blog!! Sorry for being annoyingly excited and I hope you enjoyed reading my blog as much as I enjoyed reading yours.




1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete