01 April 2011

Chic POP street market 7


                                                                 بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم


             As salam guys..I can't sleep and this blog thingy is very addictive once I started posting my first post about few moments ago I can't seem to stop thinking about what my next post gonna be.So,I'm gonna talk about Chic POP street market 7 that's happening tomorrow y'all!!


It'll be on the 2nd of April 2011 (yes,like I said earlier it's tomorrow!) from 12pm -7pm at Jaya One,Jalan Universiti,Petaling Jaya.

I'm gonna be one of the vendors joining forces (Star Wars much?) with nurulcakapcakap and we'll be selling our own preloves,vintage and new stuff.There will be a lot of other interesting booth to visit too but make sure you come to our booth no.48 in front of Starbucks do some shopping and we can take picture together! Dress to impress and shop till you drop as there will be a contests on that!

Hope to see you there!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment