04 April 2011

Chic POP street market 7 : Crazy Beautiful Awesome Part 1

                                                             
بِسْــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِالرَّحْمَنِ اارَّحِيم

As salam..Alhamdulillah everything went well at Chic POP the other day and I still am tired but I'm so happy that I joined it! I met lotsa awesome people who came by to our booth to shop and take pictures with nurulcakapcakap and me,you guys Rock!! Ahhh..banyak cakap plak...Here are some pictures from Chic POP street market 7 and I'll be posting some more on my next post okay c:
















 Macam? Stylo kan semua? Thank you guys for coming,you guys were awesome and super duper nice to me although I can't really recognize all of you who followed me on Tumblr and Twitter.InsyaAllah,lain hari kita jumpa lagi okay..<3

No comments:

Post a Comment