19 May 2011

Topshop Dress up Party Part 2 : What Caught My Eye

Assalamualaikum

I wish y'all good night in twitter but I'm still awake in Blog world! I did try to sleep for a few second there but I don't know..Suddenly felt like updating my blog so here I am! This is Part 2 of my Topshop Dress up Party entry and most of it are pictures taken around the shop which had caught my eye.












BEAUTIFUL LADIES!!

  
SEXY MELISSA INDOT! <3

Ahhhhh..I think I really do need some sleep right now! Hope you'll enjoy these pictures as much as I've enjoyed taking them and I promise that I'll come out with a better and 'rajin' entry in the future provided that I have enough sleep and rest and of course the most important thing is ENOUGH FOOD!! Good night and may Allah SWT bless us all!

Much love from me! <3

3 comments:

  1. ala, sket sgt gambar kak suri cumel..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izaty: ahhahaa...part 1 dah byk dah! thx Izaty!

    Yusra: terima kasih Yusra <3

    ReplyDelete