16 May 2012

Swan Princess

 Assalamualaikum,

A close friend of Nurulcakapcakap - Mariam who's studying in Aussie was super kind enough to buy me a present for my birthday last month,although we're not close at all - funny thing is I've known few of her family since I was in primary school..Small world indeed.
 Two of her elder brothers were my schoolmates for 4 years and I thought they only have an elder sister.. To me,Mariam is like a female version of his brother Saiful (my classmate..) because they look so much alike...
Thank you Mariam for the awesome gift!!


Super huge ring!
Tribal for turban
Swan-liner look

Purposely made my eye-liner a lil bit dramatic than usual as I was in a 'rajin' mode for a meeting discussion at my workplace and I named this liner look as 'the swan-liner'.. Ceh! Ahahahaaa... It's because the shape of the tip is like a back of a swan! Wait..that doesn't sound right...

Much love from me!

For my make-up,I used :

Image by FashionValet

Image by FashionValet
Image by FashionValet

Image by FashionValet
Image by FashionValet

Face : FCC Stick foundation
Eye-Sahdow : FCC Terracotta 4 Colors
Eye-Liner : FCC Deep Look Dip Liner
Mascara : FCC Optimal Style
Lips : FCC Gleam Rouge Liquid Lipstick

18 comments:

  1. Cantiknya suri makeup awak!!! Nanti nak try jugak lah heeee... Btw dont u mean mariam is the female version? :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahahahaha...alamak! Edit skrg! Ahahahahaa

      Delete
    2. Done!! Ahahahaaa.. Silap x sedar *coverline*

      Delete
  2. cantiknya kak suri........................

    ReplyDelete
  3. suri.. sangat pretty your picture tu.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. eyeliner tu cantik,sesuai dgn akak

    ReplyDelete
  5. saiful, the pretty boy idaman hati setiap gadis di kepayan hahahaha (eh betul ke, sekali silap orang hahaha). anyway, you look gorgeous with the make up and turban. aku takleh pakai turban, nanti nampak macam lollypop. badan kerempeng kepala besar T_T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahahahahaa... Betulla Homi! Kita serupa,cuma dlm gambar Kerala saya x npk besar sb camera angle! Ahahahaa

    ReplyDelete
  7. cantiknya kak suri...watla tutorial..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eh? macam mana pakai turban tu? kalau uncle pandai... boleh buat modal update blog...! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cantiknya cincin, cantiknya turban,oohh cantiknya semua!

    ReplyDelete
  10. kak suri cantek :) btw , kak suri nie adik beradik dengan diana amir ke ? muke sejibik! haha

    ReplyDelete