02 May 2012

Subtle

Assalamualaikum,

Unbranded scarf / Top from Bangkok / Skirts from ThePoplook /
Both sling bag from Bonita / Ring from F21 / Unbranded necklace



I guess my choice of outfit nowadays are much more simpler than before.. Gettin' lazy? I guess so but the problem is-I always am lazy... Need - to - exercise - more!! Ahahahaaa.. That is just so random! That's the problem with having to many days off from work,the mind totally shuts down and became even lazier than before.. Ishhhh..Ishhhh...Suri..Suri..

Much Love from me,Suri <3

11 comments:

  1. I love your outfit! Pastel colour is such a lovely volour:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and Simple colour match :)
    Love you style <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. polkadot!! simple but still gojess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love nudes! you wore it perfectly!

    http://www.clozette.co/main/?gafrom=topnavnl#!display=community,cd,all,grid,interesting

    xx lovefashion - clozette.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. simple tapi still gojesh lorr :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ehe ada iras diana amir sikit la ^^

    ReplyDelete